I am having bleeding 5 days before periods due date. Is it implantation bleeding or menstrual bleeding ?

implantation bleeding or normal mensturation.have to take lutrozole today should i?? hi i was on primolut n for a month due to hormonal imbalances. had a withdrawal bleed after 3 days which was heavy.on the 15th day checked for ovulation thru vaginal ultrasound to conceive.but doc told me its too late n to try conceiving after my next periods. but now my periods are very light just a brown / pinkish spotting. i doubt if it is implantation bleeding or so becoz it have come 5 days before my date. its continuing for 2 days. on the second day i have to take lutrozole to try conceving. i asked the doc whether is this implantation bleeding or so but she said its just normal mensturation and advised me to start taking lutrozole from the second day.she said me dat i have done a scan and the eggs have already been ruptured so der r no chances of getting pregnant now. but still i am in doubt .....pls help me doc .thank u
Asked On : Tue, 30 Aug 2011