I am having black spots on my both feet at same area.Can you please suggest me redemy for it ?

Hello, I'm priyam, 22 yrs old, I'm having black spots on my feet from last 1 or 2 yrs. Those spots are exactly on same places of my both feet and look like some dust. Can you please suggest me some remedy and tell me what it is?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If it is on the same place on both feet, then it is unlikely to be of an external thing like dirt or injury as well. If they are identical then some internal problem has to be thought of.

i have the same problem ,did you ever get rid of it or figure out what caused it?can you please e-mail me thanks.