I am having black heads on my nose. what to do ?

I am having black heads on my nose. I do scrub my skin regularly even a little ignorence from my side results in their growth. what to do ? plz help
Asked On : Fri, 9 Jul 2010
Hi ..this is Dr. Kishore kumar, Dermatologist..dear user., first welcome to our HCM ..I have gone through Ur problem...Black heads means .., it is open comedones caused by Bacteria Propionibacterium is classical picture of Acne coloured is due sulhur reaction due to lypolysis of treatment is ..1) Frequent wash with Triclosan soap..2) Tab Doxicycline 100 mg once daily for 20 days.3) topical Clindamycin cream with Adapline every day night application.along with Oral Retinods i.e ..Tretinoin tablets morning time will give Good result.., if possible try to remove the black heads by using Radio-frequency (RF) and Extractor (available at Dermatologist) O.K.bye......
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to Healthcaremagic. The blackheads is a common issue faced in adolocence especially as it occurs due to bloackade of oil glands and infection by bacteria. Long term treatment is primarily inclusive of skin care. You must regularly wash your face with a oil removing face wash and scrubbing agents everyday. Avoid going out in direct sunlight and pollution. Avoid eating oily food. Good skin care will prevent your skin issues on long term basis. Wish you good health.
  Anonymous's Response
Just wash up Regularly . It might just be a sighn of acne. If it concerns you go to your doc.