I am having bizarre attacks. Has anyone else experienced anything like this ?

I'm having bizarre attacks. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I m having these crazy attacks that come on suddenly while awake and asleep. I suddenly become very weak and disoriented. My face , arms, legs become numb and tingly. My blood pressure goes up to 180/100 and my heart races very fast and hard. I get nauseous and then suddenly have to pee several times. Then my bowels will become very loose.And l ll go several times in a roll. I have a very difficult time breathing and within 10-15 of this attack I m unable to walk due to total muscle weakness. All my muscles become ridged and I can barely talk because the muscles are too weak and tight in my throat . I have surges of severe heat going through my veins and then alternating uncontrollable chills. I take 50 mg of benedryl and within 15 minutes everything reverses back to normal. It scares the crap out of me. I m seeing a nuero tomorrow and have no ideal what to expect! This has happened about 8 times in the past month. It s insane! I m otherwise healthy besides these crashes! Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009