I am having bad smell from body, how to get rid of it ?

I am 21yr old and I am having very bad problem. After my periods I will have everyday white colour going and it smells badly coz of smell coming from that place i dont go much in between people i fear to go.please suggest me any tablet so that white is stoped and also that bad smell
Asked On : Fri, 29 Oct 2010
yeah , this is a common problem , what is your age ? it may be a case of cervicitis or inflammation of the cervix due to infection , there are vaginal creams available for that , which can be used to cure .
I'm that infection danger?should i got up any scan?which cream i can use plz suggest me