I am having a terrible lower right side head pain as i am suffering from Chiari malformation type 1

Hi, my name is Crystal. I often wake up four to five times a night with terrible lower right side head pain. Switching position can be extremely painful and can take several minutes to do so. I have raised the head of my bead and tried many different pillows. Nothing seams to help. Can chiari cause you to have very painful sleep like this, or should I be concerned that something else is to blame? I am a 31 year old female and I did have to have cervical neck fusion about a year ago.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011