Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

I am having a skin problem, whom to approach with this ?

I am having a skin problem and donno whom to approach. May I know the right person to do it ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  534
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Ofcourse you need to consult a dermatologist or a general physician. You have the answer in your heading.

Answered: Thu, 14 Jan 2010
  User's Response
You can use this link
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor