I am having a short sharp twinges on the left side of my vagina, does it sound serious ?

Hi, I am a 30 year old female with no prior health problems. However, since yesterday morning, shorty after I did a spin class (this could be a coincidence), I started getting short sharp twinges on the left side of my vagina about an inch away from the V and about two inches below my belly button. The twinges have been constant and last for about two seconds each time and are always in the same place. (the pain feel like it runs down in aq vertical line). They twinges don t cause too much pain but are irritating. I have taken some ibuprofen and this has taken away the pain for an hour or two, but it always returns. I was able to sleep through the twinges, but they have been constant. What is this, and does it sound serious?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011