I am having a pain after reset the jaw incorrectly for a fracture

Hi doc--I had my jaw fractured(both sides many years ago)/in car accident.It was re was done again by oral surgeon .several years later it was re set again due to pain on one side.This time it relieved much of the pain.But,I was left with misaligned jaw which is causing more problems as i have aged.I always have sensation on one side.My actual jaw is on a tilt.Approx 5 cm diff each side.I have asked over years to re set it but too complicated i was told.Now, after loosing more teeth i can barely chew and would LOVE to have facial symmetry.I had been told originally one side of jaw was more damaged than other but today the unbalance is causing me grief --HELP
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011