I am having a black spot on lips of vigana. What causes it and how to get rid of it ?

I dont know what is wrong but i have a black spot on the lips were a urine it suppose to be pink my first time seeing something like it I dont know what is wrong but i have a black spot on the lips were a urine it suppose to be pink my first time seeing something like it. what cause it?, how can it go away ?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Hello.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
the black spot may just be an innocent mole. Do watch carefully for its growth. OIf it does not grow and there is no pain or discharge then there is nothing much to worry otherwise you need to consult a dermatologist.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal