I am having Hepatitis B. Virus is inactive and low in quantity. Should I go for a treatment now ?

hi doctor , I am siva age 26, recently I was selected for US based MNC company in DELHI as a design engineer. But problem is I am having Hepatitis B , My family doctor suggested me no need of any treatment now, because virus is inactive and low in quantitiy. Now problem is whether i am medically fit or unfit to the company as per medical norms. My nature of work is DESIGN ENGINEER IN OFFICE any idea regarding this please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011