I am having Hair Fall problem, hoe to get rid of it ?

Hi, I am having Hair Fall from past 3 months heavily. What should be done to control it.
Asked On : Mon, 10 May 2010
thanks for the query,
first of all you can try and change the water you use for headbath and then get yourself evaluated by a dermatologist/trichologist to find out if there is any infection or there may be hairfall due to some chronic systemic illness too, and make sure you have a healthy balanced diet as even diet plays a major role in hairfall,
take care
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Packriswamy Sambangi's  Response
Hallo Rajiv,
Hair fall due to genetic reason inheriting from either father or mother side. Damages hair follicle and contributes to hair loss .Not only this, there are so many reasons may cause hair loss.
Take protein rich foods. Take banana and milk daily. Vitamin E , B ,and iron capsules can help improve hair growth.
Apply any natural oil such as coconut oil , olive oil , brahmi oil for daily use.
Apply aloe vera gel on the scalp.
Apply neem oil and wash during bath with shikakai powder. Neem oil smells bad , but has awesome positive impact on hair
Meditation can help in reducing hormonal balance. Because the root cause for hair fall is stress and tension.