I am going through irregular periods but no cramps. Is this normal ?

hi i have a question okay so this my first time ever being this late on my period so well im about a week late and all a sudden today i started bleeding but no cramping what should i think
Asked On : Mon, 5 Dec 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
A delay in periods is very normal
however if the bleeding is heavy you need to see a physician
If the problem repeats in the next cycle please meet your gynecologist
dr nandita thakkar
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Nothing big to think about it.It is very normal for periods to get delayed for various reasons.If this happens on regular basis then you can consult GYNEC otherwise forget it.thanks and good luck.