I am going through irregular periods and i am 23 years old. For how long i can take mettafformin ?

Hello Docter,im ramya 23 yrs old, Weight-60, height-5.3 ,n newly married [only 4mnths] but by periods is very irregular before marriage n now its self im getting my periods after taking tablets only [premoult n and mettafformin 500MG] for 10 days by advice of my docter but hw long i should take tablets from 3 years im facing this. Im not getting my periods naturally. I WAN TO GET PREGNANCY SOON and i also get the test of hsg xray my left fallopin tube were blocked and small cysts were found in ultrasound scan .so, i cant get pregnancy by these problems? please give me Advice and help me ,ovalution is possible by taking premoult n its support to release egg?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011