I am going out of my mind. I have had panic depression disorder. I might have post eclampsia epeiepy

i am 30 years of age and i am female , i have had was expected anxiety , panic depression disorder , it all started after i had eclampsia 5 years ago and siezured , but now im seeing a different doctor that thinks i might have post eclampsia epeiepy , but last night , i was awake dreaming , i new i was but couldnt get out of my dream and a horrible feeling was coming over my body , it lasted all night and woke up this morning tierd and spacy,i have been refered to a neuroligist but it could take 10 months to get in , im on pristuque 100 mg and kalma 2 mg 3 times a day please help im going out of my mind
Asked On : Wed, 17 Nov 2010