I am getting yellow discharge after delayed period. Am i pregnant ?

Hi, I am 27 and am currently trying to conceive. Approximately two weeks after my period I had a small amount of pink/red blood on the toilet paper when I when I wiped but nothing after that. I was the a week late for my next period and when I did get it it was very strange. It was very stretchy and seemed heavy when I wiped but there was nothing on the pad. It was not a normal period. Now (two weeks later) I have a yellow discharge but it does not smell. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011