I am getting white discharge with brown spotting. Is it the symptom of my first period ?

I am wondering if I am having my first period right now. I have been getting white liquids for around a month or two? And just yesterday, I spotted brown spots on my underclothing, and as I was taking a shower I couldn t help but notice blood on my counterpart. Today, I woke up with a tiny smear of blood. Than as I changed pads, the amount increased and the color reddened. Now as I m typing this, a warming sensation was forming. Last time I ve checked, I saw a huge stain of blood red blood. So, is that my first period? I am feeling a little light headed, but no stomach craps.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Jan 2011