I am getting water from my eyes after laser treatment. I also have blurriness and loss in vision

WATER COMING FROM BOTH EYES- Blurredness & Loss in vision observed I am 68 yrs insulin based patient. i am getting water from my eyes. i had been given laser treatment, but it did not stop coming water fro my both the eyes and due to this I get blurredness and loss in vision.. I have at Shekhar Netralaya, Bangalore and Shanker Netralaya, Chennai, but I got no benefit. I took the Laser treatment about one yr ago at Kanpur, which was found o k, as per the Dr s whome I visited so far. Please advise how can I check to stop thwater coming.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011