I am getting tired at night. What can i do for awake?

I work at a commercial institution from 8am to 5pm or later then I attend university after work. At nights anytime after 11pm I feel extremely tired...I have a system crash. What can I do or use to help with the tiredness because I have to study at nights? So because of the way I feel I don t get to study/focus much on my school work.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
your schdule is very tight body is not a machine so it needs some rest you have to take some rest .arrange your timetable in such a way that you get enough rest .then also you can take protsahan powder 1teaspoon 2time with milk for 1mth.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello Devonna.. first n foremost take adequae sleep.. de stess your body.. do things you enjoy atleast on weekend.. eat salads n fruits , juices that will give you more energy.. it will give to enough enery for the weekdays.. but it still you feel weak then take homeoapthic medicines it is a possibility that your immunity has gone down that why you are unable to cope up the schedule.. god bless..
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.goals and ambitions are important for life.But at end of day you are an human you are having limitations.what is happening with you is natural.You can make your self fresh all the time without proper rest.I know job is important and you want to study further but you need at least 6-8 hours sleep to keep your self charged.Continuous over stress leads to this kind of weakness and will ultimately lead to mental fatigue which will affect your work performance and study both.After coming from college have light dinner and go to sleep.You can get early in the morning for study and on weekends .