I am getting thick cheesy white discharge,vagina is too itchy and have lower abdominal cramps. Am i pregnant or affected by infections ?

im married. i had my period last 21st. i have been having intercourse with my partner since 8th. and my period is due. im not sexually active since a week now.but i didnt come yet. last week i experienced severe lower abdominal cramps and gastrc problem. i was not able to walk as i had pelvic pain and fever . my vagina is becoming too itchy and im having thick cheesy white discharge. my pain has faded away but i have lower abdominal cramps now and then when i walk or lift something. pregnant or infection....confused...???
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011