I am getting some trouble from my penis.I have a habit of rubbing my penis

The fore skin on my penis didn t come back. By pushing skin back ,it is going back and made penis head is visible .But the problem is I am feeling pain for even smooth touch on the penis head, it is very sensitive. So, I pulled back the skin to cover the head again. Now the fore skin covered the penis head. Is foreskin should be moved back and any problem to retain the foreskin to cover the head? I am making ready for my marriage. And I have a habit of rubbing my penis and it release the sperm from quite long time. Some times I am facing numbness problem in legs and hands. Is this numbness problem coming because lot of release of sperm ?please help me out? my age is 27 Regards
Asked On : Sun, 21 Nov 2010