I am getting severe pain in penis during urination after anal sex. What is causing this ?

i am a 26 year old male recently had anal sex with my girlfriend since then my penise has been getting shooting panes wen urinating and also i have 2 mall black scabs on my fore skin that can be easily scratched off what should i do
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
HI WELLCOME TO hcm.
pain may be due to friction if it was vigours. itmay be even due to infection.Black
spot may be due to clotted blood if there was any iinjury. Get done yoyr urine exami
nation if infection than consult your Doctor.You may try mild pain killer for one or two
days and no relief cosult your Doctor