I am getting piles problem. I push hard to pass the stool and sometime gets blood.

I feel I am getting piles problem. though I eat properly and drink water but still sometimes I push hard to pass the stool and sometime gets blood. this is 2 or 3 times in a month.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response
hi, dont worry i too faced the same problem. Dont try too hard to pass the stool which definitely ends up in pain and bleeding. Please try to add more fibre content in your food and intake more fruits, juices and vegetables.
Do some exercise as well, that will help you.

I used an ointment for a while and it just disappeared.

Great, is piles curable by an ointment? I thought there was only surgery.
  Anonymous's Response

drinking water has no effect on the stools. it is the  fibre content of the food which is important. consume more of the fibre content food evryday to prevent constipation and hard stools.