I am getting period with white stuff in 5th month of pregnancy

hi iv been trying to get pregnant with my second child my first child i didn t no i was pregnant until i was 5 months. but now i have a crazy period and recently i noticed that i have wight stuff leaking out of my Virgina it looks like milk. then today i noticed it had some brown in it could i be pregnant, the sperm is implanting or something else or is it normal?????? help. please.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
If you have had unprotected sex recently during your fertile period you could be pregnant as Implantation could have happened for which you are experiencing Brown spotting. Kindly get a Urine Pregnancy Test done using a early morning urine sample. If it comes out positive pay a visit to your Gynecologist for further evaluation.

Good Luck.