I am getting panic attack after smoking of weed. Is it normal ?

had a panic attack a couple months ago started by smoking weed the next day it was fine i went on with normal, like flash forward a couple months and i experimented with weed again and had another panic attack but this time i had long-lasting anxiety problems after the attack from the time i woke up till the time i went to bed i was scared i would have another attack and i would feel light headed and out of focus. i was proscribed Paxil an anti-depressant medication for panic attack i am 16 they said i had social anxiety disorrder, and took that for about a month then i decided to go off of it and had absolutely no anxiety for about a month and a half a week and a half ago it started to come back with light headed spells and out of focus moments that would arouse my anxiety again fearful that i may be on the verge of another panic attack, i also work 4 till midnight 5 days a week and go to school i get about anywhere from 3 and a half to 7 hours a sleep a night and days i dont go to school i sleep in for awhile but the anxiety/ light headedness is in affect from the moment i wake up usually ive considered going to the hospital to get a mri , please help please i need advice..
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011