I am getting light orange-pink vaginal discharge after period,frequent urination and abdominal pain. Am i pregnant ?

I have recently been experiencing a light orangey-pink vaginal discharge for the past 4 days after sex with my husband. We have increased the frequency and it started about two days after the end of my last period. There was a little bit of pain when i urinated for about a day or two but that has stopped. I do have to urinate often and have now developed a pain in my abdomen that is more prevalent when I am walking. please help.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Nov 2011