I am getting headache with nausea. Can it be for eye power ?

Hi , I am 31 yrs old . I get nagging headaches almost once in fortnight where in my head starts to feel lighter with swelling in the forehead mainly over the nose . My eyes hurt and i get nausea feeling and headache gets better only once i have had couple of disprin or sleep for an hour . Post which i feel the heaviness in the head and this goes off after a good sleep of 8-10 hrs . it gets worsens if i move i head. The headaches starts when i sit in a air conditioned room where in there are more people than the room is designed/or AC hitting my head , waking up early when i need to travel . Usually during travel i get headache frequency is more . I also get headache when i commute in car with lights hitting my eyes . What the reason for the headache ? is it migraine ? how do i do avoid it . The condition certain time gets bad with nausea feeling and affects the work and feeling of throwing up. I wear glasses and have got my eyesight checked 3 months ago. Please advice .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011