I am getting hbp level of 155/82. How can i regulate it to normal ?

Iam about 46 yrs old and since two wks now developed hbp level of 155-82, what steps do I take now to reduce it to normal?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
welcome to health care magic
i have read all ur details
please modify ur lifestyle by quittin smokin and stoppin alcohol in case if u have a habit....i advice u to have a balanced diet with low fats and sugars with high fibre diet like vegetabales to be added.have a good mornin walk for 30 mins relieves u from stress..get an lipid profile done once a fortnight.and get ur BP checked once a day.
thank u...take care