I am getting gastric problem since few months

I am getting too much of gastric problem since few months. gas is getting generated n I fill uncomfortable. Have bloating , burps and burning sensations. I smoke
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jan 2010
you most probably have a condition called Acute gastritis with mild reflux disease. It is because of the smoke+ beverages+ occasional alcohol and you may not be having regular diet also. So all these add up to your problem. To get a long term treatment, you should cut down your smoking, it is difficult to stop but you can cut down the number to half adding to this is your diet, regularise it to the specific timings stop taking milk products, cheese, chocolates
ice creams. take dinner atleast 2hours before you sleep. make it a habit. take ulgel if you feel burning pain . otherwise Zinetac tablets three times a day for 7 days just before food.
  Anonymous's Response

So there lies the answer as well. Stop smoking. Dont take foods that aggravate your problem. Take raw onion, and for quick relief take buttermilk with salt.