I am getting fever before my periods. Is it because of any vitamin deficiency ?

hi, i started getting fever every evening after 4pm since last monday (arnd 101 C) though every morning i m alright. but today i m ok without any fever, as my menstrual period started today. I m 34yrs old with 5 4 height. never had this problem before but yes had slight fevers for 2 days during the same period in the month of Jan & Feb this year. Also i recently had a hectic travel the week previous to tht. Is it b coz of some vitamin deficiency or hectic shchedule
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
may be it is due to hectic schedule when your bmr is raisedand may be you have not taken enough liquids as drinks that may explain rise of temp at night
evn then if fever keeps coming get a medical check up
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, thanks for query.You need to visit your doctor.Evening rise of fever for 5 days needs evaluation and treatment.Vitamin deficiency can not lead to fever,nor the travel fever last up to 5 days.Take rest,more of fluids and take medicines from doctor.