I am getting discharge with high odor after sex. Is it because of different ph levels ?

hi...i had sex with my fiancé on thursday and i know that a slight smell is expected after intercourse especially if he breaks in me....its been 3 days after and my discharge has a slightly higher odor than it normally would...could it be because of our ph levels?...he is ok so im thinking its not an vagina dosent smell just the discharge has a slightly stronger odor than it normally would...please advise
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The smell you are having is due to the semen left in your vagina. If not washed properly, it can persist for days also.It is not an infection if you are not getting any discharge from your vagina. Just wash your vagina properly with lots of water.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal