I am getting delayed periods with sore breasts and cramps but i am not pregnant. Why is it ?

Hello, I m 3 weeks late for my period and I have sore s worst in the morning where they feel full and sensitive and by evening they are just more sensitive. When I m swimming (i swim a lot in the sea and lots of surfing) the nipples become very sore. I have missed periods before, the history is that I have had 2 periods since i had a stage of 3 missed periods. I have a vegan diet and don t use soy products. used to have painful periods, (cramps etc) but taking Agnus Castus herb to relieve symptoms. Since taking the angnus castus my periods have become very light and easy to deal with. until it stopped for the 3 months aforementioned. I don t not take any contraceptive pill and My chance for being pregnant is highly unlikely as my boyfriend is sterile....any ideas? I did a cyst on my ovaries about 3 years ago, from messing about with different contravceptive pills that werem t suitable for me
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011