I am getting delayed periods while on postinor 2 but negative hpt. Am i pregnant ?

Hi Doctors, I had my period from 14 till 20 Apr 2011 and I had unprotected sex on 21 Apr 2011. I took postinor 2 within 24 hrs and followed instructions taking the other tablet in the next 12 hrs. Around one week after i took postinor, i have bleeding which is considered heavy for 5days. i should get my period on 18 May however its not here yet, i have took 3 pregnancy test since last wk and all turn out to be negative. Is it bcos my period is messed up and i should count my cycle starting from the day i stopped bleeding? thanks for answering.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011