I am getting delayed periods but my hpt is -ve

i am 22. my period is normally on time (28 day cycle) my last period was on the 8th november which makes me 8 days late. when i went to the toilet i spotted so i thought i had started my period but nothing since then. so i decided to take a hpt but it was negative. so now i am a little bit confused i am 22. my period is normally on time (28 day cycle) my last period was on the 8th november which makes me 8 days late. when i went to the toilet i spotted so i thought i had started my period but nothing since then. so i decided to take a hpt but it was negative. so now i am a little bit confused
Asked On : Tue, 14 Dec 2010
Hi….. Welcome to healthcaremagic community forum…
Delayed period can occur due to multiple reasons…
Details of previous medical problems, medical history, and sexual history are needed to predict the cause. Often such disturbances are attributed to stress and nutritional factors too.
For more specific answers provide the details of above..
Regards..