I am getting coughs since 3 days, Please advice

Recently we have shited house, becuase of dust I am getting cought snce 3 days..Please advice. I am getting so much cought in the night and early morning only. And I am also getting tired when I walk for a samll distance because of this. I am little bit fast in walking. earlier I can walk 1 to 2 km without any trouble But now if I climb stairs also I am getting tired I am seeing the diff because of this dust elergy..otheriwse I am ok
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010
tie a mask while you are doing that
if you have lot of cough and sneezing, you can take Cetzine tablet which stops the release of chemicals inducing cough. you will feel ok in a day or two. stop walking exercise for just two days
it because of the allergen inducing the cough
  Anonymous's Response

You might be having anemia too. get a blood test done and also with allergen test to see what is causing the allergy to you.