I am getting continues headaches,double vision and dizziness,taking diamox but not satisfied with the treatment

Just curious..... After headaches continuously for several months and sudden onset of double vision and dizziness . I had a clean MRI , and was ordered to have a lumbar puncture/spinal tap. After the spinal tap, I was diagnosed with pseudo tumor cerebri. When diagnosed my original spinal tap opening pressure was 35, closing 19. I immediately started Diamox . Immediately the symptoms disappeared, but just about 3 months after starting Diamox, slowly the headaches began again mildly and progressively got worse. My follow up spinal tap was just performed yesterday. It has been 3.5 months and I had a followup spinal pressure yesterday of 29, closing of 16. It appears the Diamox is not completely working, what are other possible treatment or diagnoses? Any doctor advice is welcome! I have seen a neuro-optomologist. Really just curious because my optic nerves now look great and are back to normal. My eye doctor said there is nothing further she can do. I also wondered if I should get a neurologist ? What else can cause constant rising pressure? Anything is or would be helpful from a certified doctor..... Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011