I am getting burning sensation in my private part, please give me any solution

I am a 26 years old girl and working as software engineer.Recently i got married.I am facing problem since 2 weeks.After sexual intercourse with my husband i get burning sensation in my private part.Its unbearable fr 10-15 mins.During that time i like to urinate it relaxes me.During sex everything is normal but after few mins it starts.why it happens?I cant ask my husband not for no sex.what is solution fr my problem??I am very much worried.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Mar 2010