I am getting brown discharge,enlarged breasts,frequent urination,headache and nausea. Am i pregnant ?

Hey, I have a few concerns. I have been taking birth control pills for the past 3 months (going on my 4th month) and my boyfriend and I have had sex without a condom, multiple times. About 1 week and a half ago, I started feeling nauseas and my breast have been sore and seem to be larger, along with urinating more often, being overly sensitive, headaches and fatigue. My period is also 4 days late, and I just began having a brown gooey discharge. It is enough to wipe away, not enough for a pad, but will absorb onto a tampon. Any ideas? Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011