I am getting brown discharge after 6 months of delayed period. Is it normal ?

i have not have my period since august last year. and now its march. its very a long time, i know. and just now theres a very small amount of thick brown paste discharged from my vagina. its very small in amount that i don t have to wear my pads. what is wrong? i am really worry.... ~20 y/o, 159cm,60kg. PLEASE ANSWER ME ANY DOCTORS PLEASE... IM WORRY
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum.
Its very long time since you have had your period...Have you ruled out pregnancy??
I think it might be because of hormonal disturbances and you need a consultation from a gynecologist..
Hope this helps..
Take care..