I am getting blood spots after taking unwanted 72. When will i get my regular periods ?

hi, i am 34 yr unmarried girl, had protected sex on 26 june, took unwanted 72 next day, then blood spot after that for 2 days, when will i have my regular periods this month, its already more than 31 days, just had spotting 2 days before
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
1.if it's late than go for urine pregnancy test
2.if this pill is taken in the first half of the menstrual cycle,periods will be preponed
3. if this pill is taken in the second half of the menstrual cycle,periods will be postponed