I am getting blood in sperm. Is this normal ?

i hit my balls now i have a little blood in my sperm i hit my balls and now i have blood in my sperm. is this really bad?should i go to the doc?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
as you got injury to your testicles,you should consult your doctor as there are all chances that your testicles are damaged badly, and treatment require urgently.If there is blood collected in scrotum,it should be drain urgently otherwise testicles will be atrophied and infection can take place.
one course of antibiotic,anti inflammatory medicines in time will save you from serious problem.