I am getting blood in my stool for two month

for past two month poop out of blood . what can i do.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Thank you for choosing health care magic. Bleeding per rectum could be because of various reasons right from mild conditions to severe conditions. I advise you to see general surgeon in your locality and have a complete check up. He can recommend you the best treatment modality based upon your condition.
General Surgeon Dr. Paul Anant's  Response
Thanks for choosing this forum. Bleeding during the bowel movements can be due to various reasons due to hemorrhoids, fissures, low lying polyps which are the most common reasons for the presence of bright blood during bowel movement. You need an clinical examination along with a lower gastrointestinal endoscopy to reveal any changes to the intestine wall from within. Regards.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello there..
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
Bleeding per rectum may be due to various reasons like hemmoriods, piles, polyp or more serious condition like cancer, chronic inflammatory disorder. If the bleeding is still continuing you need detailed evaluation by surgeon. In the mean time eat lot of fiber diet..
Hope this helps..
take care..