I am getting bleeding after abortion. Is Dilation and curettage the only way ?

hi . i am MAE. i used an abortion pill a month ago(last week of January). what worries me is that, i am still bleeding until now. but it is not heavy bleeding and there is no cramping. i also had an pelvic ultra sound, and there were no tissues or tissues seen. but my doctor said that we will need to undergo D & C. my doctor also gave me tablets and capsules ?( antibiotics , for blood , and for the contraction i think of the uterus.) is there no other way but to D & C? or i can wait the bleeding to stop? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...(posted Feb 15, 2010)
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011