I am getting black/brown discharge while on birth control and back pain with tiredness but HPT is negative. Am i pregnant ?

black/brown discharge/ bleed in middle of my contraceptive pill with back pain and lethargy I have experienced lower back ache and varying stomach and pelvic discomforts over the last few days and now have a very dark bron/black discharge with tiny little black clots. I am halfway thru my pill packet and my cycle is usually spot on with no random bleeds. I have a 3yr old and a 11 month old. But I feel drained and sleepy all the time (unlike the normal tiredness a mother of 2 has). haveing suffered a miscarriage between these children - I wondered if in fact this had happened but I took a pregnancy test and this came up negative..... any ideas pls??
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011