I am getting back pain and knee has swollen and pregnancy test is negative. Can an online doctor suggest me ?

hi Im 16 and i had And Std That may have made me infertile i mean i read about it on google and i dont know what to believe but me and my boyfriend have been having sex but all of a sudden ive been Getting bigger and and ive been getting pains in my lower back and my knee swelled up out of no where and i took 2 test 1 at home and 1 in the hospital. the one at home was possitive and the doctors was negative i dont know what to do Can you help me
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011