I am getting a slight pain due to masturbation

i m 24 , 5.6 feet,58 kg weight. I musturbuted last one month back two times at time . From that time my pennis is lightly pain , wet feel in fornt,lightly dragging feel in right hydrocell any treetment for me sir .pls
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normally mastrubation does not cause any sort of physical side effects of your body so i guess there should be no reason to worry about.If you have done it vigorously and if you have injured any part (penis or testes )then may be you can have pain.Better to get examined by a doctor to see if there is any problem so consult a doctor and he will treat you after proper examination.