I am getting a severe headache due to tooth ache, is it normal ?

Started two weeks ago I think I got a toothache and it was so bad it gave me a really bad headache . Since then I have gotten a headache everyday. A few days my head felt really hot I took my temp. And it was just 98. Yesterday and today I got really cold and then hot again. Headaches still here. I feel lightheaded but I have been drinking plenty of water and juice. I kinda feel like I m going to panic but I m not freaking out about anything.. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011