I am feeling very low how to get out of the feeling ?

I am feeling very low how to get out of the feeling ? If people try to act smart with you and are successful in their cheeky attempts, u know they are wrong but there is no one to support you at home, what should u do
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
First, tell me (or should I say show me) your 32 teeth if you have got them all! ;) Good, if you did! Now, stop thinking about those people because they are no damn good. Don't worry about them as they can't harm you too much. Yes, they do succeed in their evil intentions and nobody comes to support you or even just to believe you. So, what you are gonna do? Listen to music. Share your matters with somebody. See yourself as shooting those bastards and throwing them up and down. That way you will get a great deal of relief. No, you can't go out just because they are troubling you. Don't run away from your problem because it will follow you. So, simply be brave and strong enough to accept any challenge. And I think that you can do that! Well, share your matters with me by email or pm. I am here to listen to you because I know how it feels as I have been through all that.