I am feeling very hot itchy on back side after chicken pox please advice.

Hello, My mother age is 48 and she had blood pressure, but now it is under control. 20 days back she had chicken pox and spots are dried. The problem is she is feeing hot itchy on her back side of the body and not able to sleep during the nights. Its is very horrible, sometimes she cries. Two days back, we met a doctor a famous doctor who prescribed mecobalamin tablet after lunch, amitriptyline hydrochloride after dinner and calamine lotion twice a day. But she is feeling the same. Please advice
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011