I am feeling uneasy after having sex

hii my name is chloe i'm 13 I had unprotected sex 4 days ago and i found out it was on the day of ovulation and my stomache has been feeling bloated and i have a headache i was sick to my stomache this morning too I am really stressed please help I also talked to my school nurse she sent me over to planned parenthood and they have me an appointment on the 17 for diseases and stuff and a pregnancy test on the 24 I am just so stressed though please help
Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If it is done on the day of ovulation, then there are more chances of pregnancy. Yes a pregnancy test is necessary and that shall guide you better. Relax for now and wait for the results as there is no confirmation till the  test is positive.